kaiser":t5fikbim said:
Thats not a bad prediction at all! I'll take

1st Froome
2nd Contador
3rd Porte

Green Sagan
Polka Pinot
White Van Garderen

Hoping for good shows from Quintana and Mollema(round out the top 5), Hoogerland and Thomas for stage wins.

I dont see thomas getting any freedom from the sky train.and no mention of evans.cannot see him winning, but he is very solid and still a better bet than Tj

And looking ahead to the worlds.the columbians must have there best chance ever on the hilly circuit when you chuck uran and bentacore in there

Unfortunately I think you're right about Thomas, unlikely to be let off the leash. If Sky won't let Cavendish chase green they are unlikely to let Thomas chase stage wins. I hope this changes in the future, I reckon he's got the nous to be a classics and stage hero in the future.

As for Evans, I've really warmed to him over the years but two grand tours back to back at his age doesn't bode well no matter what he says. I'd be glad to be proved wrong though, I hope TJV isn't kept back riding for him. Saying that theres not enough TT in it for TJ to really impact the outcome but a strong top ten finish should be on the cards.

Well todays the day :) I'm really looking forward to these Corsican stages, today is going to be carnage, all the jerseys are available and it will likely be a sprint for yellow too, Greipel/Bouhani/Cav/Kittel battle.

kaiser":1ncyv292 said:
Well todays the day :) I'm really looking forward to these Corsican stages, today is going to be carnage, all the jerseys are available and it will likely be a sprint for yellow too, Greipel/Bouhani/Cav/Kittel battle.

The first week is normally riddled with crashes, I hope all the big guns make it.cav for the win, but dont rule out sagan

Crazy stage! I'm happy enough though, I have Kittel in my purist team and Kristoff in my normal team.

tumblr_mp623d3RR91qm0i3ao1_500.jpg

Even Skippy seems at a loss about what to do. :LOL:

A wee surprise at Evans in the top ten, form might be good after all. His tactic when he won was to keep chipping away, a second here and there and try not to loose to much, seeing him top ten is a good sign.

Latest posts

Back