Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

i guess sky will pin there hopes on riggo now,but seeing as he might leave at the end of the year i am not sure if they will want to see all the pro points going to another team.i think uran could cause trouble for nibali and evans,with his superb climbing,and he would be a lot closer to evans if he had not waited for wiggins earlier in the week.as for the tour that should be a right hum dinger in the sky camp,chuck in contador and a few more spainards we should be in for a good summer

well done to cav ,4 stages now.brailsford must be wishing he had not let him go

this still going?

missed out on the Giro, but i'm in the for the TdF. A similar approach to my team selection as Koupe, but more use of a blindfold and a calculator ;)

:) I'm still playing. Cannae wait till the tour starts

I'll maybe post a thread in the Road section too, see if we can rouse some interest.

Interesting team selection for Sky

Team Sky for the 100th Tour de France: Christopher Froome, Richie Porte, Edvald Boasson Hagen, Peter Kennaugh, Vasil Kiryienka, David Lopez, Kanstantsin Siutsou, Ian Stannard and Geraint Thomas.

No Haneo or Uran, all hopes seem to be on Froomes head, though I guess Porte could be back up team leader.

Not long now! :D Anyone willing to name the podium and jerseys?

kaiser":2xiaauj7 said:
Not long now! :D Anyone willing to name the podium and jerseys?

Froome , bertie and valverde....but quintana may push his way into the mix .sagan for green, and the gurning nob vockler for the mountains

Thats not a bad prediction at all! I'll take

1st Froome
2nd Contador
3rd Porte

Green Sagan
Polka Pinot
White Van Garderen

Hoping for good shows from Quintana and Mollema(round out the top 5), Hoogerland and Thomas for stage wins.

Back