Coleman feedback

Re: nevadasmith feedback

Recently purchased an item from another member only to find during the confusion that Adrian had purchased it also and was gutted as it was something we both desperately wanted. I thought that was the end of that... But Adrian discovered i had paid for it first and sent it over to me leaving himself without. Thank you bud.

Rich

Did a swapsies deal with Adrian .......I now finally have a set of Fisher bars after what must be a year of searching and generally annoying other members about them.

Top fella all round.

Ant :D

This is my second purchase from Adrian and once again he was fair and easy to deal with.

Thanks for the frame, very much appreciated :cool:

An absolute pleasure.. Bought a pair of hubs from this Gent; received pretty much Next Day and in better condition than advertised!

I bought some XT hubs. Nice communication, fair price, quick and safe shipping to Germany. Highly recommended! :)

bought very nice brakes at a good price, was quick posted. Adrian is nice mate to deal with

thanks
Ralf

There are some good guys on here and then there are...

... some absolutely great guys. Nevadasmith is one of those. Went out of his way twice to help me out for no other reason than 'it's what it's all about!'

Amazing!

I bought some Campag brakes from Adrian, all good again, cheers, Ash.

Back