Pat Hanlon Decals

Martin Rattler

Retro Guru
OK, this is a bit of a long shot but I thought I ought to ask. Does anyone have any Pat Hanlon transfers or decals that they would part with? I am currently carrying out a rebuild based on a 1969 Pat Hanlon Criterium frame. Though sound, the frame is in poor order cosmetically and will need to be fully re-finished; no original transfer survives on the frame.

If anyone has a set of transfers that are not for sale, some photos and some measurements, especially of the headbadge, would be very helpful in getting a set made up.

Thanks s_v, I had seen these; the headbadge looks pretty good but the script for the tubes is unlike any PH that I have seen (on the net). All of the ones that I have seen have quite a plain, modern script, which is the sort I am looking out for. Sorry to be picky! I cannot see them in their catalogue but I have sent a note to H. Lloyds but no reponse yet. I like to imagine them flicking through dusty books in grubby attics and looking at the back of kitchen drawers and down the back of sofas... but who knows? Have also discussed with gil_m OTP about having some made up but it's an expensive option and he needs a decent pic to copy. Thanks for looking; I will continue my quest!

OK...send me a pm....i can put you in touch with someone who might be able to help.....you will need to supply images of the decals and my friend should be able to get something made [in vinyl]...the only rider is he is quite busy so i cannot guarantee anything....but an avenue perhaps worth exploring.....but again as you say it will be an expensive option....but what other choices do you have....between a rock and a hard place!

I looked on H Lloyd's site and did not see any PH decals

You think your contact might be able to put together some Emperor Sport decals by any chance?! If so could you put me in touch as well? Sorry to hijack..
Cheers
James

jpb":3u52q7mm said:
You think your contact might be able to put together some Emperor Sport decals by any chance?! If so could you put me in touch as well? Sorry to hijack..
Cheers
James

Waiting for a reply....pm you when i get something definite.

Back