Fox Float RL - off a Jekyll but may fir LTS, STS - SOLD

Re: Fox Float RL - off a Jekyll but may fir LTS, STS etc - £

In Johns defence he did post my interest on both threads within minutes of me PM'ing him, and subsequently I confirmed the purchase and paid, I'm sure he would have looked at the next person in the timeline of PM's if I hadnt had taken it. Posting on two different threads shouldnt be a problem, and many people do it!!

I'm really not sure what your problem is Rob.....Jussa dib'd it and I updated both posts. You posted later than both updates so unfortunately there is no argument.

It was posted in both sections as it is a post-98 shock but fits pre-98 LTS, STS etc. If you have an issue perhaps you suggest we can have a post-98 but fits pre-98 section and I would have put it there!!

John

johndeverill":dubz3r9c said:
I'm really not sure what your problem is Rob.....Jussa dib'd it and I updated both posts. You posted later than both updates so unfortunately there is no argument.

It was posted in both sections as it is a post-98 shock but fits pre-98 LTS, STS etc. If you have an issue perhaps you suggest we can have a post-98 but fits pre-98 section and I would have put it there!!

John

Totaly agreed

Back