Huge Rock Shox Judy clear out (SL and XC)

Ian

I'll jump on the bandwagon!

You don't have any springs that would fit a pair of Judy SL's (the same as your £70 pair). Also a working damper cartridge?

:D

Pretty please!

Rich

greenstiles":d4tqbpak said:
hi i really need a top cap 28mm asap for my judy xc 02 project......any type will do as it is for right leg no spring in that model ........and 28mm foam wipers and seals
I'm sure I have some top caps spare, but not any of the later deals with foam, just the black ones from the earlier model.

paulvandermoolen":24icins8 said:
Hello ian,

I am looking for a set of firm springs for a judy xc from 2000/2001. Do you have those?

Greetz Paul
Sorry Paul, I don't have any firm springs spare I'm afraid.

ringo":2n892at0 said:
Ian

I'll jump on the bandwagon!

You don't have any springs that would fit a pair of Judy SL's (the same as your £70 pair). Also a working damper cartridge?

:D

Pretty please!

Rich
I've got a nos damper, but it requires a larger hole in the lower leg. There is a thread on here about how to modify it to fit if you fancied getting your hands dirty?

As for springs, I do have a set of full length red ones.

any 28mm top i would be grateful please, really only need one for the right leg (that has no spring, so a doesn't need to be ajustable both types would do the job, but if tall enough for other side and has preload, 2 caps would be good :D

Back