1994 Ibis Titanium Mojo

Gruntled

Dirt Disciple
Here is my new acquisition from fellow Retrobiker Klasse. Pardon the garden gnome I had to take the pic in the yard since the shed is now beyond capacity with bikes. I am going to build this up with modern components, at least for the time being, and see how I like it. Obviously I will stick with canti’s and make full use of the “hand job” Maybe down the road I can acquire some vintage era components.

Very nice!
Is that a 1" head tube?
I'm selling a 1" King headset and....
....a shiny polished Ibis Ti stem ;)

The headset is on this one is 1-1/8", I believe that they made the switch beginning in 1994. I have a '93 steel Xtra Mojo that still has a 1" threaded headset and fork.

Lucky boy!, probably my favorite frame ever.
I dig the series 1 Landy ad' on your photobucket - would love one of those too :)

I have a 1967 series IIa, somewhat rare here in the states, that I need to get back on to as well. Too many projects and not enough time.

In the shop right now. I put a Robert Davis iron duke conversion in and blew the half shaft, as expected. After taking too long to put in 24 spline axles and a locker, the carb is gunked up and there was water in the oil. So I will try and sort that out. When it was running it turned a few heads because nobody expected to see a 45 year old landy pass them on the expressway.

Lovely...always fancied a Mojo...looks as if you have some class rigs in your man cave ;)

Rich

Back