Personal Unicorn bikes (What's yours?)

For me it was always a Zaskar. And I managed to buy a frame in '96 and still ride it now. Lovely bike. Outside of that - I've always fancied an early Pace (RC100 or 200).

Since being involved with this site I've taken a fancy to trying a Klein Adroit/Attitude and a Yeti C26 (awesome looking bikes); but those are more modern unicorns than life time lusts. :)

Dunno, never really aspired to anything other than a later Explosif, and I have two of those now :D

Probably why I can't get excited over the stuff that everyone else seems to collectively wet themselves over on a regular basis, whilst those same people would probably describe my 'hoard' as mundane?

My unicorns BITD were:

DB Axis TT
GT Xizang
Merlin Ti
GT Zaskar
Roberts Dogs Bolx
DB Axis

Only got the Axis at present, but I do have 3 of them :LOL: I got a Zaskar, but due to the condition of it, I never built it, and moved it on. This morning actually. Not bothered now about getting another one, or even a Xizang, and the most important thing for me now is to get the TT. I can live without the rest

For me, 1990 Marin Team Titanium. Would love to own one........ but the '95 model will do for now.... probably..... :facepalm:

1990 Scott pro racing, I have other unicorns but this eludes me

It was the advert that said 'top of the lime' with I think mike kloser riding with at4 bars all green.
17" please :)

Back