David LLoyd

iveto1983":2zpz4d7f said:
It's fairly stiff and uncompliant actually,

Oh Lordy, as mine is going to be fully rigid, that should make for some interesting rides.

Mind, I do have an extra 6 kg's on you, let's hope that helps.

Sinnerman was worried that I would be too heavy for my frame, as the tubesets were designed specifically for riders of certain weights. :oops:

Ringo; That nice set of early XT V's that you sold me a while ago would come in handy right about now. :mrgreen:

I can always pop them in the box, as I've gone all Cane Creek Direct Curve on my recent builds.

Well I do need a set for my Dekerf... so either way, I need 'em!

Obviously they are top quality - having sold them to you in the first place... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Let me know how much!

I picked this up yesterday and it's now in my garage prior to posting.

All of you who did not put in that last bid..... you should have done, it is an absolute blinder.

I'm sure Ringo will post a build thread when I finally release the bike from my grasp, but for the moment, you'll have to rely on me telling you that there is nothing wrong with the frame geometry, in fact, it's way ahead of its time being pretty similar to my 2002 Yates.

Nice one Ringo!

Thanks Neil...

I really appreciate all the time and effort you have put in landing this for me! :D

I know it's been said a thousand times before but it's the members who really make this place the special place it is.

With Neil's permission, I'll post his photo's up and when the bike gets over to Ringo Towers, we'll give it the build thread it deserves - Mag's are looking likely Brockers!

Neils Pics here... Amazing how much better it looks for the post being raised and the forks sorted out.

And with Neils Fuquay -

Latest posts

Back