M2 s works specialized Deore xt,lawwill leader suspension

Mac999

Retro Newbie
Lawwill leader suspension xt Deore set up. It ain't been ridden for years. The forks are very rare
Photos on request

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 502
Re: M2 s works specialized Devore xt,lawwill leader suspensi

Sorry mate, but what are you actually advertising? Think the rules state you need a price, description and photos buddy

Sure bud,I thought I wrote a description , as for a photo my file is to big and for the price 2 camels cheers

another new member endearing themselves to the retro massive!

Mac, the forum rules state that you have to put a price on all sale items or the thread will get locked.

Many people join the forum just to sell their gear (which isn't a problem imo) but if that's what you're going to do at least take the time to read the rules. If you want to know the value of your stuff, ask in the correct thread. If you can't be bothered then simply list it on ebay and you'll soon find out what it's worth.

This is the reason people are responding as they are.

Fair enough I should of taken the time to read the rules.
But if your site can't handle a iPhone photo that ain't my fault or problem.

Mac999":3h0dxr35 said:

It might not be your fault but it is your problem as you'd have far more chance selling if there was pictures and probably wont without. Anyway, good luck with your sale.

Mac999":qg019kks said:

There are really clever websites that host pictures. Have you tried one of these? Photobucket? Imageshack? Flickr? Tinypic? I know there isn't one listed that is specific for corporate iWhores but they will work.

And I'm not sure Barney has ever been called Cory. And he's right it's no way to sell your bike. However nice and rare it is.

Let's all ease up.

I'm assuming from your duplicate thread the price is £200 unless you are expecting dromedarys in exchange for your doubtlessly fine bicycle.

One thread only per sale. Thanks.

Photos do help but if you're unable to upload them there we are.

If you want to email me a couple of photos I'll upload them here for you, drop me a PM and I'll give you my email address to send them to.

Back