1988 cannondale finished.

Very nice build. The flexstem looks great on that, cannondales used to come with flexstems as an option didn't they? Biopace chainrings?

Wu-Tangled":1vojrba4 said:
It seems strange that there isn't more Cannodale love about for those older ones. They always seemed so special at the time. Maybe not Klein special, but definately a bit rarer and more sought after than our Marins and Spesh's at the time.

Iupon looking through just this latest page of reader's bikes, i now think this statement is redundant.

:LOL:

this one has both wheels 26",they did do one with 24" rear,allows shorter chainstays for better climbing.
yes,full biopace chainrings!

(The quite same year frame, but with the 24" rear wheel. The frame has the same geometry. Only the stays are shorter, but the BB has the same height
globalaq2.jpg
)

Yessssssssssss…
Very beautiful built. The painting work is very good with the glossy black.
Gil has done a very fine job !
An good historic reconstruction, with the old "biopace" shimano XT.
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Give us your impression about riding it !!

OK, the flexstem is anachronical, but, it's a such beautifull item…

006-2.jpg

The pepperoni wasn't a good idea…

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The steel black fork is really better !!!!!

:cool:

Top job- gold on black just looks soooo cool IMO. Really nice clean build and that flex stem looks just right ( I had one on my black 'dale back in 1990). Must agree with Mr Pouces that it looked better with earlier steel fork though.

Cheers

Si

Back