The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wookiee":2xjvf29b said:
Hotwheels.":2xjvf29b said:
How much would you lot say these are worth please?
1991 (zolatone) Marin Palisades, totally original, very light use.
1991 (zolatone) Marin Muirwoods, totally original, very light use (ladies frame)

Cheers :)

If they are in good nick as you say then I would say £100-£120 for the Palisades and £80-£100 for the Muirwoods... There has been a very good condition Palisades trying to be sold for £175 on ebay for months and I once saw a very good condition Muirwoods not sell for the £200 asking price!!

You never know as the zolatone models command the best prices If you got someone that really wants them you may get more.

Doug

Thanks Wookster/Dougster :)

spatuluk":37k17qkr said:
My 21" 1993 Peugeot T1000L 'Grisley' is just too big for me, so I have to sell it and get something a bit more boring.

I don't know if I should sell it whole, or if I should split it. Most of the components aren't original, so I don't think it's too big a deal if it's split up. I just wonder if people are more likely to buy it built?

The frame's got a few scrapes here and there, and it's missing some decals, so it's not exactly immaculate. Anyone got any ideas on how much it's worth?

Kalloy Uno handlebar
X-Lite anodized red brake levers
Shimano Deore shifters
Ritchey Force 1" 125mm quill stem
Shimano Deore XT headset
Ritchey Logic cantilever brakes
Mavic M231 rims
Shimano Deore LX hubs
Nokia tyres. Can't remember the model/measurements.
Shimano Deore XT front mech
Shimano Deore chainset
Shimano Deore rear mech
9 speed cassette

I'd personally split and sell on the more favourable parts of the bike:

wheelset - £45-55
XT headset - £15-20
X-lite chicken stix - £20
Ritchey brakes - £20+
xt front mech - £8-10
stem - £10

Frame/forks alone - £20-30?

Dossa":35d03qfm said:
spatuluk":35d03qfm said:
My 21" 1993 Peugeot T1000L 'Grisley' is just too big for me, so I have to sell it and get something a bit more boring. ....

I'd personally split and sell on the more favourable parts of the bike:

wheelset - £45-55
XT headset - £15-20
X-lite chicken stix - £20
Ritchey brakes - £20+
xt front mech - £8-10
stem - £10

Frame/forks alone - £20-30?
Definitely worth splitting, then. Thankyou muchlies!

Work mate has just told me he has a mtb he wants to sell an off road one he has only ever used on the road since buying new i expected it to be a cheapo but here it is,

Shoreline trail not sure on spec but its standard and i noticed SRAM X5 rear mech with gripshift X4 shifters and ritchey rock wheels after a guidline price i fance it myself but have too many bikes already so said i would get him a price for it.

Good evening guys,
I have been offered an Orange P7 which I believe is an early 94-98 model, the slot on the seat tube is at the rear and is fitted with Canti brakes. It is a 19" frame and in what looks to be very good condition. It was specced with Deore LX throughout with LX hubs laced to FIR rims. I'll try and get some pics up but until then, could anybody tell me what it would be worth? I was considering buying t for the rims for a Kona build I'm doing but I don't want to pay over the odds for it.
Cheers,
John

Hi John
About £150-200 at a guess. If it is original, I would urge you not to split it. But you pays the money, you takes the choice.
Cheers
Tim

I found a Klein Rascal locally recently. I asked a seller for a few pics. He says it is in a good condition. How much should I pay? Or somebody here may be interested.
84111469_1_1000x700_1990-klein-rascal-color-magenta-black-fade-szczecin.jpg

Hi all,

I've got a Zaskar LE also, ball burnished and I'm thinking of selling it but I'm kind of unsure what to put it up for, I've owned if for at least 16-18 years - maybe longer and modernised it with disc brakes and riser bars. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jnrwookster":nlweg9vs said:
Hi all,

I've got a Zaskar LE also, ball burnished and I'm thinking of selling it but I'm kind of unsure what to put it up for, I've owned if for at least 16-18 years - maybe longer and modernised it with disc brakes and riser bars. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What a shame you "modernised" it... would have been so much nicer if it had been original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back