Tyresome

MadCowKev":gx3nc2r5 said:
kaiser":gx3nc2r5 said:
I think those white ones would be even nicer on a Ti bike. :cool:

Kaiser - I agree they would look ace but my Ti bike is my main bike and they are way too heavy as they aren't kevlar - at 660gr each they are 200gr heavier than the tyres I'm running now and 260gr heavier than my race tyres :shock:

I think you'll need to get yourself a newsboy then ;)

My collection will beat all of yours ;) I just wish I could get into the garage to take a picture, why do women always put stuff just inside the door? Loads of room at the back of the garage, no room to get through the door without - tripping over stuff / knocking over stuff / hurting yourself on stuff - none of which is mine

Attachments

• Tyres.JPG
    Tyres.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,849
  • Tyres 2.JPG
    Tyres 2.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,849
  • Tyres 3.JPG
    Tyres 3.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 1,849
Some of my stash (that isn't on bikes)

Nokia City Runner, Orange Wildgripper, Butterscotch Wildgripper, Black Wildgripper, Smoke Lite, NOS Amber Psycho K, re-issue Porcs :)

Attachments

• DSCF1237.jpg
    DSCF1237.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 1,811
neilll":1bnoqzwc said:
Some of my stash (that isn't on bikes)

Nokia City Runner, Orange Wildgripper, Butterscotch Wildgripper, Black Wildgripper, Smoke Lite, NOS Amber Psycho K, re-issue Porcs :)

Which is the tyre second from the top of the stack? Like the look of that.. Is it a semi-slick kinda?

kingroon":hfcrb887 said:
Which is the tyre second from the top of the stack? Like the look of that.. Is it a semi-slick kinda?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: It's a 75% worn Wildgripper Cross Country, guess you could call it semi-slick ;)

:oops: If anyone has got a usable pair they wouldnt mind donating to my o2 cause that would be fantastic :oops: My cheap hack bike is turning pretty expensive already!! Need some wheel skewers too? Totally not fussed on what they are just to do the job for now.

tyres_2_207.jpg

Vittoria Techno Twin Treads. Haven't seen any of them for a while...

I had over 40 MTB tyres in the garage @ last count + 12 pairs on bikes!

mmm, i'm killing time so i'll join in. spare tyre list:

ground control extreme,
ground control nos x 2
manitou fang*
specialized enduro x2
specialized adrenalin x3
maxxis bling bling*
maxxis swing thing dh*
maxxis high roller dh*
specialized team controls
white onza porcs
michelin wildgripper dh front*
syncros dh x 2*
tom ritchey slick 1.4*
panaracer fire xc pro 2.4*
panaracer fire xc pro 2.1
continental speed kings
schwalbe skinny jims
hutchinson pythons
bontrager jones ex x 5
bontrager mud

this is off the top of my head. about 3 x 3ft high piles of tyres. all the * are for sale. dont bother even asking about the others ;)

Panaracer Smoke and Dart (White) in use
Michelin Wildgrippers (Orange) Just arrived...Cheers Sithlord
Continental Cross Country (Grey)...From Jonnyretro
Onza Racing Porc (Black Wall)
Specialized Dirt Master Sport (Black Wall) '99 version..narrow!

I did have in safe storage at my parents house a pair of Psycho 2s and some Farmer Johns...........Sadly my parents forgot about the whole philosophy of 'Safe Storage' and have bloody lost them.... :roll:

Back