Huge Rock Shox Judy clear out (SL and XC)

rojo":tdfplpvt said:
The set with long steerer would you swap the brace with the cheaper set ? So the brace is matching on the £60 forks then?
I could do that. The problem with Judys is that the paint does fade so the colour may not be the exactly the same if the forks and braces have come from different forks. I will check to see what the colour match is like and let you know, as I have a couple of other braces. Did you want canti specifc as I also have a v one in yellow?

Can you ship this to my country? Thanks!

Judy SL (1 inch 185mm steerer) - £70

These are in great condition cosmetically and functionally. Damper is working, NOS springs fitted (Judy type 3 in red), stations clean and unmarked from top to bottom. One of the RS decals is faded but I have a new one to include, and I can also include some new 'SL' decals for the lower legs as well, but there is nothing wrong with the ones on there, so didn't bother changing them myself.

Pulpoh":36d3i7un said:
Can you ship this to my country? Thanks!

Judy SL (1 inch 185mm steerer) - £70

These are in great condition cosmetically and functionally. Damper is working, NOS springs fitted (Judy type 3 in red), stations clean and unmarked from top to bottom. One of the RS decals is faded but I have a new one to include, and I can also include some new 'SL' decals for the lower legs as well, but there is nothing wrong with the ones on there, so didn't bother changing them myself.
I can look into how much postage would be, drop me a pm with some address info and I will investigate.

hi i really need a top cap 28mm asap for my judy xc 02 project......any type will do as it is for right leg no spring in that model ........and 28mm foam wipers and seals

Back