Falcon Olympic designed by Ernie Clements

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
negaultra7":m8t3tvnc said:
It did but the buyer let me down, so all not lost, its been relisted, how much do you think its worth??

Being let down is a result :) To be honest you'll get a much better price if you offer postage. Your local bike shop or Halfords will give you a bike box. If you book through P4D they will collect and deliver for around £27.00. Its a front wheel off, saddle and post off, pedals off and handlebars and stem loosened job, but half an hour packing will get you a better price. Time it to end on a Sunday or try a BIN for a week, I'd expect around £190 - £225, its a beautiful BRITISH bike.

Robbied196":1q5q5vie said:
negaultra7":1q5q5vie said:
It did but the buyer let me down, so all not lost, its been relisted, how much do you think its worth??

Being let down is a result :) To be honest you'll get a much better price if you offer postage. Your local bike shop or Halfords will give you a bike box. If you book through P4D they will collect and deliver for around £27.00. Its a front wheel off, saddle and post off, pedals off and handlebars and stem loosened job, but half an hour packing will get you a better price. Time it to end on a Sunday or try a BIN for a week, I'd expect around £190 - £225, its a beautiful BRITISH bike.

Your advise has been taken on board

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141015480342? ... 1555.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've too many bike already, but that is a much more realistic price. If I had the space... ;)

Spokesmann":1g3mcs29 said:
I've too many bike already, but that is a much more realistic price. If I had the space... ;)

Come on Mike you need to build an extension then she will fit in lovely lol :LOL:

In my position would you hold out for the £199 are there buyers out there??

Neil

Back