Show us what you did today, thread

It's a 14.5" frame and an eleven year old only just has clearance.

Needs some better wheels has anyone got a rim brake compatible wheelset for sale?

well after breaking my saracen a couple of days ago :( i re framed it tonight , well started to :LOL:

from this >

to this>

i went here
2013-06-23160554_zpse419395a.jpg

phone through binoculars....all hi tec, me!!

This has been on my To Do List for a few years - really must get my arse into gear :!:

clubby":3n31c4sb said:
Dragged my fatbike (and fat ass) up a munro. Must be 10 years since I was last up Mount Keen and meant to go back for a while, just never got around to it. Quite a steep, loose track so I thought the fat bike with all it's traction would be a good bet, plus there's no carrying until the top section. Bike handled the climb really well, got up loose sections I probably wouldn't have cleared on normal tyres. Weight (mine and the bikes) took it's toll though and there was a fair bit of pushing, but I got there and really enjoyed it. Stopped to chat to a hiker who asked for a photo of the bike to show his son. Descent was a mixed bag. The top section has a lot of new water bars since my last visit and the steamroller wheels took a bit of lifting. The mid and lower sections are quite rocky and really quick which is interesting on 160mm cable disc with no suspension. At least there was no hydraulic fluid to boil and they still worked the same at the end as they did at the start. All in all I think the fatbike handled the ride great, the extra traction made all the difference at times, but I don't know if I'd take it up something so steep again in a hurry.

IMG_0253 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Back