East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Cademan Woods tomorrow. 7.00 in the car park of the Bulls Head, Thringstone, to honour the Mayhem heroes.
Well done chaps. :D

wow not been on here in an age, I loved the Tuesday night, however I really suffered from hay fever that night.
It was good to see new faces, and to hear that they are going to come again.

7.00 Ticknall Village Hall Car Park tomorrow. Here's hoping for a dryish run over Repton Shrubs, up the sheep track to Bretby then down Treacle Hill. Now for the difficult choice...which way do you want to return ?
1 Nemesister
2 Nemesis
3 Back up the Repton Shrubs single-track and then up the Repton Shrubs fast descent
4 Along the valley bottom and up Were-Rabbit Hill

Next week it looks like The Pines (subject to guidance by Mat)

Great ride this evening. Option 4 was the chosen return route. As Phil won't be riding next week due to a house move, rather than the spectacular exit-the-bike incident, and a Pines ride was his request, maybe next week won't be a Pines ride afterall, but then we could always be mean. :mrgreen:
Watch this space.

It was a great ride last night, my arm has just stopped stinging and everything is working as it should, thanks to doctor Rich for staying with me through the rest of the ride.

Ticknall again this week by popular demand (well Steve actually, but he is popular). Different route from lastweek but even better. :twisted:

You should have hidden the rum Ian before riding. The news is out so we won't be expecting you this evening. John has buggered his knee, Phil is moving house, Ed is family-tied, Gill and Rich unlikely, and it is due to rain. But HEY its Tuesday. :D
Mend quickly young man .

Back