RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 4: Herefordshire Grimpeur 06/07/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 4: Herefordshire Grimpeur 06/0

drystonepaul":vcwk0yak said:
By the way, will you be riding a bike or driving your Mini again this time Ed...?

Glad to see my efforts to keep the ride on didn't go unappreciated. You were still late though.

At least there won't be lashings of snow this time :D .....probably :LOL:
If only you knew the meaning of flat Ed.

ededwards":352onetm said:
You were still late though.
I was only an hour or so late. I'm not sure what the problem was...

I shall be there in good time for this one though.

ededwards":2jcn77c9 said:
Everyone else managed to get here using the same postcode and on time too. Should be no problem now you've had a dry run though.

drystonepaul":2jcn77c9 said:
By the way, will you be riding a bike or driving your Mini again this time Ed...?

Would you ladies like me to bring a couple of loop framed bicycles complete with baskets for you?

Oooh, me too, I'll have one of them there Pendletons. I could pop Matt in the basket so that he can experience some real speed uphill :)

bobbinogs":natet20h said:
Oooh, me too, I'll have one of them there Pendletons. I could pop Matt in the basket so that he can experience some real speed uphill :)

I dont ride ginger girls, perhaps fill the basket with some nice stilton and edam??? It will save your teenage girl strop later in the ride

How did it come to this?

ededwards":3l572g0t said:
How did it come to this?

Agreed. Since we all want to increase the appeal of these rides then I suggest we all think carefully before posting and/or entering into online banter which could be both easily misconstrued as hostile and give the erroneous perception that the rides are very cliquey.

Here's to what should be a great day of riding topped off with the hospitality of Little Boss, with Le Tour on the box. The only things that could possibly make this even better are a sunny day and a couple of podium girls (there's the challenge for the next event) :)

Wise words from Robin Wan Kinobi (plus I'll see what I can do about the podium girls).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back