Bike MOJO

You need something for that.

Benylin-Chesty-Cough-Syrup_sp223.jpg

Weather has been great but I've not been on either road or mountain bike for almost a month. Had plenty of opportunity , like now !! But I can't be bothered. I'd rather sit and watch telly , or worse , go back to bed :?

Get oot on the Galaxy, that'll cheer you up. Forced myself to go out on the Solstice, 5 miles in I was grinning like an idiot !

Been there before and sometimes you just need a break. That said don't let it go on too long or the legs will hate you for it. I'm the opposite just now, I'm loving it at the moment. Weathers been ok, trails are fast and by my standards so are my legs. Just waiting on washing machine finishing then off up Glen Esk to drag my Fatbike up a Munro.

I got out of my rut by making plans with friends, that way you feel obliged to go even if you don't feel like it. A couple of us doing the enduro at 10utb on Sunday if you fancy a day away.

You'll love it, all day comfort but still reasonable speed. Went over Hartside Pass in the Pennines on mine fully loaded, cracked an idicated 45mph coming down the other side :shock: :D

good luck in the 10UTB Enduros, gutted to miss this, my faither better bring me back a braw present fae his hols since im picking him up!

Back