Record player table recommendations?

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I'm on the look out for a nice, cheapish, record player table..... preferably old school. Would need space for the turntable and amplifier, maybe vinyl LPs too.

Any suggestions welcomed.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's a good one but won't fit in with the room, in an ideal world it would be a wooden stand. I'm putting some feelers out with carpenter friends of mine too.

I have two for sale. Matching set as it happens. Original old school Target shelving systems. PM me if you want to know more. I have had them since the late 80's / early 90's era. That's if my ever fading memory serves me well.

Trebz":2jksuw7e said:
I have two for sale. Matching set as it happens. Original old school Target shelving systems. PM me if you want to know more. I have had them since the late 80's / early 90's era. That's if my ever fading memory serves me well.

God I miss my targets especially my R1 stands that used to live under my Tannoy Berkeleys (with a sheet of marble on top to increase their size.) Still have the Tannoys though.

Check Gumtree for a Target. They're the poor man's alternative to Sound Organization, and good bang for the buck.

I have Rekiborter's 5 tier stand available, I think its Alphason or similar.

Here it is:

100006092_1_.jpg

Atacama

LeeDevelopment":2l5fw3n3 said:
That's a good one but won't fit in with the room, in an ideal world it would be a wooden stand. I'm putting some feelers out with carpenter friends of mine too.

I bought a super heavy oak nest of table for the house and handily if I take the middle one out it means I can have the turntable on the biggest table and it leaves enough height on the small one underneath for the amp and room underneath for the records I listen to most often. The rest of the hi fi is a few feet away on a unit so the amp etc are are a decent height for adjusting volume etc.

Back