MountainCycle Rumble

Thanks guys, I was planning to ride full suss this weekend but you might have just changed my mind!

Rumble":eg9fy05h said:
Thanks guys, I was planning to ride full suss this weekend but you might have just changed my mind!

Hi Rumble

What size frame is this please?

I'm not sure on size, I bought the frame unused from a guy who'd been given it as a sample with a view to racing 4X for MC - guess he didn't like the look of it! I'd say it's roughly equivalent to a 17", but I think the frames were built "short" or "long".

Rumble":22ufzp0j said:
I'm not sure on size, I bought the frame unused from a guy who'd been given it as a sample with a view to racing 4X for MC - guess he didn't like the look of it! I'd say it's roughly equivalent to a 17", but I think the frames were built "short" or "long".

Interesting - Thanks

No spec updates but dragged the Rumble out of the shed and round a sunny Glentress for the first time in ages today.

IMG_20130616_114008_zpscd99f724.jpg

IMG_20130616_121256_zps6527f4f0.jpg

walleater":20mn0z56 said:
Am I the only dork who noticed that the cranks were mounted offset in the first photos??

Nope, but I felt it was rude to mention it was obviously just a quick chuck together for a photo.

Back