Parkpre Pro Elite Ti 19" frame

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well it breaks my heart to have to do this, but I'm putting my Parkpre Pro Elite Ti frame up for sale. I have had this frame since I bought it new in 1995, but it was only really used seriously for a couple of years. And even then it didn't see a lot of use, as I'm a roadie first and foremost, so mountain biking always took second to that. I moved to Spain in 1998, and stored the bike at home in the UK. I brought it down here a few years later, but have hardly used it. It has probably been used maybe 10 times in the last 10 years. The last time I took it out was august 2010, and thinking back the ride before that one was probably two years earlier...
I'm renovating my KHS, which has far greater sentimental value than the Parkpre, and that will be all the mountain bike I need for the few times I venture off road nowadays, so this one has to go as I just can't justify keeping it and not using it. Hopefully someone will be able to make much better use of it than I have done!
There are a few other Pro Elites on the forum, and I'm sure the other owners could confirm the fantastic ride characteristics!

So on to the details:
- Parkpre Pro Elite 19" frame
- All the original decals are there (I think), and are in good condition but with some peeling - nothing too bad, and they certainly don't need replacing yet. The Hope sticker was my addition, but should come off cleanly!
- No dents, dings, or major scratches (no scratches at all really!)
some cable rub in the usual places
- I also have the original Parkpre rear canti brake cable noodle (never used, as I've only ever used Vs)

geometry can be found here: http://www.parkpre.com/technical.htm (I forget whose site this is, but it really is good, a big thankyou to whoever it is!)

Price is 495 euros plus shipping (from Spain to the UK about 90 euros, but actual cost is to be confirmed depending on destination, insurance, etc etc) Payment via 'proper' paypal.

here are a few pics from last year. I have many more - I can post here or pm, just ask! forks, wheels and a few other bits might also be available, but only if/when the frame has sold.

Attachments

• DSCN6247 (Large).JPG
    DSCN6247 (Large).JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,317
  • DSCN6222 (Large).JPG
    DSCN6222 (Large).JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,317
  • DSCN6253 (Large).JPG
    DSCN6253 (Large).JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,317
  • DSCN6219 (Large).JPG
    DSCN6219 (Large).JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,317
Uau,

What a frame and Bike this are!

Always had a hidden love for Parkpre´s but petty is a 19" :(

Almost could make a Local Pickup but have instead a free Bump ;)

Back