BIG clearout - new parts added 25/06

Re: BIG clearout - lots and lots plus Karma RST fork

are the raceface grips and alivio 8 speed pod still available??

Midweek bump - open to offers as its all got to go.

I want to offer you £3 for the Tao cage but I fear bloody postage is more than that now? :?

elPedro666":1auvctqf said:
I want to offer you £3 for the Tao cage but I fear bloody postage is more than that now? :?

You're not wrong unless I squash it to fit as a large letter ? But seeing as I have just been on the receiving end of some Karma (thanks richmog0:cool: and its the last one then cover the postage and its yours. :)

trek_y":6ngeg5fv said:
elPedro666":6ngeg5fv said:

You're not wrong unless I squash it to fit as a large letter ? But seeing as I have just been on the receiving end of some Karma (thanks richmog0:cool: and its the last one then cover the postage and its yours. :)

That's very kind of you, cheers! I'm just getting ready for the Manc - Chester ride (in the pi$$ing bloomim' rain :x ) so will be off the radar for most of today, but if you would drop me a PM with your details whenever you get a chance that'd be great and I'll get it sent ASAP :D

Thanks again!

DegsUk":1ud9atiw said:
did the RST forks go ? :x

They're pending collection but its been a while so if I don't hear back in a few days then will let you know.

Back