Marin Team Titanium

The original invoice is a nice touch. He paid £187 extra to upgrade to Maguras and XTR shifters from cantis and XT, which seems like a sound move.

I believe these were the last titanium Marins made by Litespeed, before they gave the contract to TST. The only issue here is that, however well-preserved the rest of the bike might be, the Manitou M4 can't really be working 'as it did on the day it was purchased' as claimed. After ten years of disuse, it looks a bit short and it's hardly likely that can be working at all, surely?

...its a 1995 and its been round once or twice on the bay already...sorely tempted...there are 2 on ebay at the mo and this seems the better of the 2 just whether I can raise that sort of cash...

:/ well according to him they work as the day he had them . Disappointing in that he either cant tell the difference (or they never worked) or is just ignorant (or lying!) a bit disappointing really as i miss my old OE spec team

Them elastomers will be toast, front end has lost at least 2 inches in terms of sag...

Latest posts

Back