1990 explosif project will start soon :) Finished!!

Re: My new 1990 explosif project will start soon :) now begu

A new twist to the project,just won this on eBay. Now for the hard part to find a matching rear hub,anyone got one for sale,pleeaassee :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 529

Just got in from work today and found some more parts had been delivered :) thought i'd quickly put the bike together to have a look. As you can see i still haven't had a chance to get the forks done but the velocity stem needs a respray so they'll be done together. The XT seatpost is in decent condition so i'm happy with that,the shifters polished up nice and the Ritchey foam grips suit it nicely. The other changes will be the black XT hubs and i've found a nos set of anodised rims i'm going to use. Only thing holding the build up is i still need a 1" XT headset :facepalm:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 505
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 505
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 505

Shiny shifters and the XT seatpost with Avocet racing 1 saddle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 501
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 501

Yummy !! is how it looks but when i saw the pics i automatically imagined it in my head with chromed P2's :facepalm: and i'm still puzzled to why :? ..

Muddy paw":3fwbmuao said:
Yummy !! is how it looks but when i saw the pics i automatically imagined it in my head with chromed P2's :facepalm: and i'm still puzzled to why :? ..

Cheers mate.

I can see where your coming from with the chrome forks could be the way the sunlights on them or just my crappy I phone camera lol

Spanky22b":2uofjcgi said:
Muddy paw":2uofjcgi said:

Cheers mate.

I can see where your coming from with the chrome forks could be the way the sunlights on them or just my crappy I phone camera lol

Well i can't judge whether your phone is good or bad as i've never used it but i think it's probably down
to the sunlight playing tricks lol ;) ..

Well i can't judge whether your phone is good or bad as i've never used it but i think it's probably down
to the sunlight playing tricks lol ;) ..[/quote]

Yeah must of been the sunlight :roll:

Just had these delivered today cheers Antstark :)

All i'm needing now is a 32 hole black M732 Deore XT rear hub to match the front XT hub and i can start thinking about getting the wheels built up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 419
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 419

The search for the remaining XT parts is nearly complete,these lovely hubs should be boxed up and on a plane from America pretty soon plus it means i've a spare front hub now :D only the pesky XT headset to find :LOL:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 398
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 398

Was going to say I've a Nos Xt headset but its 1 1/8".
Saw this on EBay - 281050026941.

Looking good though fella :cool:

Matt

Back