Kona Hei Hei

Must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it...

al-onestare":2y3ef5nt said:
Must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid...

Wow!! What an absolute bargain!! :shock: ...(to start ;) )

One would have to be a fool not to get a peice of that action!
...especially if someone was really into Kona's and desperately wanted a ti...
...and it was in one's size...
...and look's to be a '97...
...and with a nice looking SID fork as well!...
If I was a person like that I'd have to be CRAZY to ignore this! :shock:

...smile on my face, whistling quietly to myself as I head for the door ;) ...

If I had any money whatsoever I would be all over this like a rash, the best year for Konas (in my opinion) and an absolute stone wall investment, let's be honest it's not going to lose any value!

Canuck":34mj3c4s said:
al-onestare":34mj3c4s said:
Must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid, can't afford it, must not bid...

Wow!! What an absolute bargain!! :shock: ...(to start ;) )

One would have to be a fool not to get a peice of that action!
...especially if someone was really into Kona's and desperately wanted a ti...
...and it was in one's size...
...and look's to be a '97...
...and with a nice looking SID fork as well!...
If I was a person like that I'd have to be CRAZY to ignore this! :shock:

...smile on my face, whistling quietly to myself as I head for the door ;) ...

So then the only decision is really do I bother bidding as i'm guessing I aint going to win it and only inflate the price ;)..your lucky its not a 20" ;)

Now then now then...nothing to see here.

So, what's the score with the decal on the downtube. They were usually placed with start of the K in line with the furtherest bottle cage mount. It's not on here, so could it be a replacement? Not a big deal I know, just curious. Plus the routing is all on the top tube - was the defo the case on 97's? I'm assuming it hasn't got the gussets defo makes it a Hei Hei and not a KK - is that right?

Questions, questions...can we tell from the serial number the year of manufacture?

from the archive..
97Page06.jpg

now thats the 97 KK with fatter oval tubes and slight gussets..I'm guessing the Hei hei wouldn't have looked a much different sticker wise.

As far as the routing. Perhaps its a mid season or actuall after catalogue release that they moved the rear mech routing to the top. My 98 KK is all on the top.

The seller says it was 1996 when they purchased it but they are going to check tonight. Can we determine anything from the serial number?

Back