Orange X1 complete bike

development_cycle

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This is a 1997 model I believe, bought from eBay a couple of years ago for my son who has now moved away and didn't really ride anyway.

It was a bit of a gamble but not too bad. I've done some of the cosmetics gradually but put off the bigger jobs.

This is a project and the price reflects that.

The good bits: No cracks or dents, all pivots joints and parts are present, the rear shock holds air and the forks seem fine. New cables, BB, pads, grips, chain, cassette and rings in useable condition, Hope front hub.

The bad bits: headset moves, lower shock bush has play, rear hub and freehub have play, some surface rust starting to appear, seat post cradle has play. Tyres pretty knackered.

The price for it as is £150 plus post at cost, can be seen in Aberdeenshire.

If interested I have front and rear LX hubs available, nos Orange crud catcher, full set of decals, Zoom post nos very similar style, all the spare orange outer cable, nos outer ring, couple of Onza tyres in useable condition.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 424
Of course, I always forget something. This is a medium. Hard to say what that compares to. Feels slightly bigger than some 18" bikes I've ridden but not by much. Ridden some 19" bikes that feel bigger. If you want geometry though there is a scan on here.

Back