oh dear .....

Are they original forks? Looks like they are a bit too long for the frame but may just be me :LOL:

Looks good otherwise!

googling shows them to be origianl forks - have to say they do look long for 100 mm - i guess i should measure them.

the oraange paint has a golden metallic tint and would relly nice if it was in tip top condition - since the frame has no dents or any chain gouges - quite surprising, i am quite tempted to do a full resto .... especailly if the decals were avaialble but am doing my bet to resist - don't want to spend too much time or money in it.,

Nice looking Fisher you have there . Just bought a '99 Kaitai and am also thinking of a re-spray . The wraparound stickers would be a problem I think , finding AND fitting ! Think I will just restore it as best I can . Look forward to seeing yours finished .
Mike

Won't be finished by me as I sold it. Just don't have the space plus I hsve the same model but 1999 version in nasty yellow.
I spent a fair bit of time and some cash to replace the really worn stuff -tried to replace the freehub - spent s few quid getting the correct size alken key then when I unscrewed the fhub I reckon I crackef the hub so had to fok out 30 quid on a new one from the usa as it israre 28 hole ggrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Do you mean this nasty yellow ?

Like mine ? :facepalm: :LOL:

Attachments

• Katy.jpg
    Katy.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 187
Yes very similar to that.

I regret from the day I bought ut. There was a blue orange GF n a sake at my kkcal bike shop now long closed but i biught mine in usa ad it was cheaper. I wished i had spent the extra£200 now. Btw the shop closed not due to lack of custom but the councik refused to let them have bars in the windoe they kept losing stock due to break ins.

Back