1x Pace cantilever mount wanted desperately

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello y'all. I'm on the lookout for a 2 bolt pace proclass wraparound canti mount (from the fork with carbon braces and ti nitrate stanchions). Im making a nifty cut down rigid fork for my little boys 16" wheel bike, I finished bonding in the dropouts and tightened everything up ready to go only to discover that one of the bolts in the brake mount is stripped :twisted: I only need one of these, the other is fine. I will post some pics when they are fully done, they will make all the fathers here go all giddy.
Thanks
Dan

edit*****It does not have to be the proclass grey, a sliver one (or pair) would be just fine. As long as it is from the tapered leg style fork (not evo 2 or 3).

sorry mate, I picked up a set of canti mounts my mate wants me to sell for him, but they are the bolt on ones for RC36/38/39/DTXRC. So not the wrap around ones. Sorry again

Hi,

Aside from my helicoil statement, which I think would suit you nicely, I have a pair of RC37 canti mounts. If you take some measurements and let me know ill check if they match up.

Cheers

John

Back