Mountain Mayhem Aftermath Thread

Probably the shortest 'Mayhem' thread I've ever seen, hardly any photo's, and petered out with people talking about events they're obviously looking forward to much more...

...says it all really :|

We_are_Stevo":2b5oaggx said:
petered out with people talking about events they're obviously looking forward to much more...

Never one to contradict...

Hoping a few of us are going to make it to Ruthin Marathon, which promises a big ride and a suitable party afterwards. Not RB-affiliated in any way but hopefully there'll be a thread up at some point soonish if anyone fancies tagging along :D

Mayhem just needs to route through the campsite again: unless you're a pure race-head (so no one here I'd suggest! :LOL: ) everything else is entirely secondary to that.

Not my opinion, fact ;)

elPedro666":3gk6m3mn said:
Mayhem just needs to route through the campsite again:

I can't see that happening, for the reasons I said before; 'the campsite' is the eventing course, and asking the estate to let hundreds of skinny tyred cyclists cut it to pieces for 24 hours is likely to get the same response as asking the owners of Silverstone to allow the National JCB tarmac digging contest to take place on the start finish straight of the GP circuit.

I guess a possibility would to be to put some sort of protective temporary surface down, but goodness knows what the cost of that I would be.

just need to move the camping there to the course. The gentle slope from the start to the woods at the Koffin descent would work

Back