XTR M960 Front mech 31.8

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
On a frustrating quest for the perfect front mech (a good condition XTR M950 31.8, top pull) I've been collecting all sorts of close matches and now have too many:

An FD-M960 XTR (31.8, dual pull). Ok but not great cosmetic condition, fully functional. The photo shows it fitted to a frame with red bolts on, but I'll swap them back for the original XTR ones before sending. 130g. £17 posted.

An FD-M952 XTR (31.8, top pull). Ok condition cosmetically but has a significant crack in the clamp around the bolt area- may be usable, perhaps supported by some superglue/filler? Also a split in the plastic part that the limit screw fit into. So very much for spares/repair Weighs 114g. £8 posted. SOLD

All prices posted to UK (internationally for additional cost), by paypal gift or add fees.

Attachments

• M960 FD.jpg
    M960 FD.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 452
Re: XTR Front and Rear mechs

I will take a punt on this:

An FD-M952 XTR (31.8, top pull). Ok condition cosmetically but has a significant crack in the clamp around the bolt area- may be usable, perhaps supported by some superglue/filler? Also a split in the plastic part that the limit screw fit into. So very much for spares/repair Weighs 114g. £8 posted.

If I can't use, the bolts will come in handy.

Let me check, I might have a front mech in size/condition you are after - need to check I don't need it for anything.

Re: XTR Front and Rear mechs

paulvandermoolen":3jznlmb2 said:
Any swaps on the rear mech?
Not really at the moment - just approaching the end of a build and I'm only really looking for the XTR front mech mentioned. I don't mind splitting the difference on the additional cost to post to the Netherlands though, which would make it £28.

Back