Is this a Team Marin?

Like is said..because only when the retro drugs are in full effect peeps are willing to pay such a price. ;)
And of course i did that occationally, too. :)
But i don't think that things have really the worth that i sometimes am willing to pay.
Maybe this is too philosophically but in my opinion things have a real value apart from any drug addict thoughts.
For instance i paid £10 for an old, used Marin water bottle from 1994.
This thing is cleary worth next to nothing. It wasn't worth anything when new and i'm not even sure i want to try to drink out of it but..and here is that drug-addict-like-thought i'm talking about: I like to look at it and start dreaming about a time in Marin County i was never part of. Just because i paid a certain amount for that thing shouldn't distract form the fact what something is really worth. :D

I know i have too much time this evening. It is raining outside and the TV program sucks so i hope noone here is in any way offended because i never ever would have something like that on my mind. :!:

I read on here than the Marin naming thing was all marketing for our benefit and that they're little known in the U.S.?

My one and only brush with a 'team'...

dsc00934_143.jpg

Yeah as i said to you before Doug, i like it but heart lies with my '93 models and i've just bought a Team Issue frame and tidy m900 is costly.

PopsTrippin":3d04j5cs said:
Yeah as i said to you before Doug, i like it but heart lies with my '93 models and i've just bought a Team Issue frame and tidy m900 is costly.

Fair enough mate...maybe Mark the OP would be interested...Still on the look for a Marin Ti myself....

Back