YORVIK Adventure ~ AFTERMATH.

Another great ride, very different to our usual rides, easy going, no bike to wash and clean clothes, most importantly some new riders showing a keen interest, I could get into this touring business as well as endurance racing, it has to be a good thing putting on different types of rides, that caters for everyone

Thank you to everyone who made the effort, it seams no matter where we ride the company and banter is always great

Looking forward to many more rides :D

Attachments

• My hybrid in York(1).jpg
    My hybrid in York(1).jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 680
Thanks Marc for organising a great and very different ride today, loved the little history tour and I can't believe how lucky we were with the weather!

Here's a few pics from myself and Dan, Dans are the none blurry pics as I've managed to scratch the lens on my phone.

Another good ride and a bit of a history lesson thanks guys I enjoyed today and it was nice to meet a few more a few more of you , looking forward to the next one and with a bit of luck I get a week end pass too .

Looks like the weather gods were smiling on you today chaps, some great pics as well, the one of Gil's Ibis is stunning...
hope to see you all at the national next month :D

cheers kaya

slmracing":2p6a8t5z said:
Rich Aitch":2p6a8t5z said:
Hi Y'all, am back now and thinking about what kind of meal to eat in my hot bath.

Rich why would you eat a meal in a hot bath ? :D :D :D

Doing two things at once, saves time. Don't worry I don't save the bath water for doing the washing up in after!

Or save the effort, and just wash the pots after eating, whilst you're still in the bath lol!

I can't beleive I missed this one.... never even saw it!!

Please do something like this again, maybe York again, how about Leeds as another option?

Back