FOX Float RL80 2002-03

costar1984

Dirt Disciple
Fox Float Rl80 forks, air and lockout. Vbrake bosses have been blanked off but can be re instated if you have a set. They have some cable rub on the backs of the legs but the stantions are perfect. They hold their air and dont leak and the lock out, along with everything else works like new. They come with a star nut fitted and the steerer is 195mm, 1 1/8th. Collection from Harrogate £100

Attachments

• fox front1.jpg
    fox front1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 442
  • fox back1.jpg
    fox back1.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 442
Hi,
Would you post these? Also when were theylast seviced? Finally can you confirm there travel?

Cheers Russ

They were service 2 and a half years ago and haven't been used since. I tested them the other day and they are spot on. They are 80mm travel they are listed on eBay via my mother's account as I don't do PayPal. You can buy through there if you like and the postage is arranged as 1st class recorded.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back