The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

Have a couple of bike I left at my mum's but never use now. Thinking of selling them but not sure how much/little I'd get. No pics at the moment as they are in her garage.

Bike 1.
Original 853 inbred singlespeed. One of the first ones from 2000/1 ish. Original rigid forks and 80mm blue SIDs (can't remember year offhand but have manual somewhere. Xt cranks, spot chainring and bashring, ENO freewheel. LX v brakes, XT levers. On One retard rims on hub on hubs.

Bike 2.
Cove Stiffee 69er. Limited Edition, original spec except for front mech upgraded to XT and tyres now high rollers. Before anyone pipes up, I've seen the thread about the stolen one and this isn't it. Don't know the frame number offhand but I'm the original owner and still have the receipt (somewhere). Good condition for a 10 year old bike, some paint rub and a mark on the seatpost where a crud catcher attached. Never my main bike, so not seen a huge mileage.

Not sure they are worth much, but they don't get used now and just take up space. Any ideas?

Hi Just recently joined and have been looking at Uber V conversions. Not really sure I have the time to put into it the moment so was wondering what my bike/frame would be worth. Its a Cannondale Super V400 bought in 1999 in original spec but it came from the factory with the Moto120 DH forks with a Sachs front disc brake. Its been unused for a number of years so it all needs a good service. Will get so pics posted later.

How much is my azonic evolution worth. Hope front and rear discs. Xt rear mech and shifter. Bomber forks. Chain dog. Panracer tyres

Well, there isnt any whats my XYZ bmx worth so ?? :)

I have recently picked up some old bmx stuff but am unsure as to its worth :)

One Raleigh Burner accessories Double Stem Pad. Black with the a big 'R' in gold. Brand new in unopened packet.

One Californian Lite pad. Its either for the cross bar @1/2" diameter or frame pad @1" Diameter. It was bnip but some tit ripped it open for no reason whatsoever.
Never used though, just taken out, left lying around, i see it, get annoyed ,take it off said tit grumbling obscenities at him....

One Suntour BMX racing parts 1" Seatclamp. Gold in colour. Has 'suntour' stamped on the front and some letters or numbers on the top but i cant quite make out both. Latter says JAPAN. Also brand new unopened in packet

Ta mucho :)

Also may have some access to some older bmx tyres. I dont reall know whats desirable in bmx but i usually keep any older tyres basically because theyre really hard to find. any makes and models i should look out for and put aside ?

I'm thinking of putting my 1998 Kona Explosif frame up for sale, It's a 19 inch and while it's in the original colour, it also comes with a fair few chips to the notoriously fragile paint. There are no dents or cracks though and it still rides like an absolute dream. Any ideas on price, or should I just bung it on the bay and let the market decide.

how much is a karpiel armagedden with super monsters worth
it aslo has magura gustac brakes hope big un rear hub old xtr cranks etc an new nokian gazza 3 in tyres

dan28":1d9z7xqm said:
how much is a karpiel armagedden with super monsters worth
it aslo has magura gustac brakes hope big un rear hub old xtr cranks etc an new nokian gazza 3 in tyres
The Super Monster, if in primo condition, will be pretty much whatever you ask for it but US$300 at a minimum I'd reckon. Anyway post up a pic of that bad boy, sounds all kitted out for the Redbull Rampage!

Thinking of selling my Dekerf SST but don't really know what to ask as a whole bike? It's a 17.5 / 18" disc only R853 in custom Guinness Brown with orange decals and maple leaf wishbone detail rear stay. Comes with mango Chris King ISO on DT Swiss wheels with Continental Mountain King tyres, Avid Jucy Ultimate disc brakes, SRAM XO shifters and mech (XT front), Middleburn Duo chainset, hub matching mango Chris King no threadset, Thomson elite X4 stem and layback post, charge spoon ti saddle, Ritchey WCS carbon bar and Pace RC31 C Type carbon and ti forks. Top condition as per the pics:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9 ... AJDVSUuiws

I know it's worth more in bits, but what's the ballpark for the whole machine?

LDP":3m4ad4mf said:
Thinking of selling my Dekerf SST but don't really know what to ask as a whole bike? It's a 17.5 / 18" disc only R853 in custom Guinness Brown with orange decals and maple leaf wishbone detail rear stay. Comes with mango Chris King ISO on DT Swiss wheels with Continental Mountain King tyres, Avid Jucy Ultimate disc brakes, SRAM XO shifters and mech (XT front), Middleburn Duo chainset, hub matching mango Chris King no threadset, Thomson elite X4 stem and layback post, charge spoon ti saddle, Ritchey WCS carbon bar and Pace RC31 C Type carbon and ti forks. Top condition as per the pics:

For the whole bike I think you'ld be lucky to clear a thousand. Split would maybe make more.
A rough breakdown:
Frame £500 +50 H/set
Forks £100
Wheels £250-300
Cranks £100
Brakes £100
Gears etc £100
bits £100

Unfortunately the market for 26" ers of this quality is pretty dry.
If you do split, there's one or two bits I wouldn't mind, esp the crankset...

LDP":28e8u7v8 said:

Gosh...that is nice. What Nick said, wish I could afford that frame

Back