And today I did......

zz took a pic of me coming down the pentlands on my dh8 on the back wheel either waving or wi the thumb up lol i'll find it and fire it up :LOL:

danny was awesome :cool:

big.eck":3dt7r0tx said:
RobMac":3dt7r0tx said:
------------------------

you hitting the wrang buttons again dad ? should of went tae speck savers :p

I'd written summit derogatory about you and descided it was just cheek but it wouldnt
let me delete it.

Spec Savers I wished I had I'd be nearly £400 better off :?

RobMac":v0f37om1 said:
big.eck":v0f37om1 said:
RobMac":v0f37om1 said:
------------------------

you hitting the wrang buttons again dad ? should of went tae speck savers :p

I'd written summit derogatory about you and descided it was just cheek but it wouldnt
let me delete it.

Spec Savers I wished I had I'd be nearly £400 better off :?

your no right :LOL:

big.eck":331b0z1n said:
i went to see this >>> http://www.theedinburghreporter.co.uk/2 ... edinburgh/

bumped into him at the castle carpark and had a good yap with him before the show :cool:

i was doing the one handed wheelie tae :p

I came across this thread on Retrobike and there in the video was my old hoose by the river. Stayed there for 13 years. I don't recall any wee BMX bandits doing amazing tricks in though. I always put the racket down to mice and pine martens. I know now eh?

Today I cycled to work and back.

Doesn't sound like a big deal but I've been struggling with a painful hip for the last couple of months and cycling was too painful. Just nice to be on a bike again.

I've decide to jack my job in on Monday and I dont have a job to go to stupid I know but to put it mildly it's making me ill, really ill :(

RobMac":3pgdqri1 said:
I've decide to jack my job in on Monday and I dont have a job to go to stupid I know but to put it mildly it's making me ill, really ill :(

Jeez Rob, that's a bit drastic, what caused you to do that :?

Back