What type of rockshok's are these??

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
These came with the 1991 Gt Zaskar i've just bought,can anyone on here help me out identifying them please. Also how hard or how expensive are they to bring back to working perfectly again. You can feel a change in the forks when you adjust the dials but i wouldn't say its a big change from setting 1 to setting 6.

Cheers Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 391
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 391
I'm not an expert, it's just my flatmate has a set in the early nineties :). In retrospect, and having done a bit of googling, I think I'm wrong... Take one of the little screws out on the dial and see if there's little hole? My mates were pumped up using a sort of needle syringe.

Mag 20-21s.

The very interesting thing is though the fluro orange converse stickers.
The Orange MTB team was sponsored by converse for a bit so......you've either got some ex-team bikes fork OR someone just stuck em on : )

very nice.

you'll need an air syringe with a needle attachment, some come up on ebay or on here.
theres a few threads on bringing these forks back to life.

gingernuts/badger":11o3vde5 said:
Mag 20-21s.

The very interesting thing is though the fluro orange converse stickers.
The Orange MTB team was sponsored by converse for a bit so......you've either got some ex-team bikes fork OR someone just stuck em on : )

very nice.

you'll need an air syringe with a needle attachment, some come up on ebay or on here.
theres a few threads on bringing these forks back to life.

Cheers for that mate,I'll keep a look out for one of those air syringes. One of the forks of a Orange team bike that'd be cool :)

Spanky22b":1uzv455q said:
GuyWood":1uzv455q said:
Mag 20's?

Cheers mate,will they be air/oil or just oil coz i can't seem to find where you would put air into them?

Remove the Philips screws in the top caps. Underneath is a rubber needle valve similar to a football.

Back