And today I did......

Cannondale got a new shock today. Brings the weight down to a featherweight 37.5 lbs. I'm going to have to watch it doesn't float away.

IMG_20130622_190526_zps282bfc24.jpg

Fftc - looks very pretty

clubby":1fa9uvkd said:
Glued my first set of tubular tyres today, why did I ever think that would be a good idea?

Mon tha tubs! :LOL: Well done fella, don't let anyone put you off. They'll feel great on the road, did many a mile on tubs, raced several crit's every year on them, throwing that bike out the corners, on power as soon as the pedal would clear the ground, never had one roll. Even after a puncture many miles from home, felt fine riding an unglued one home, albeit gingerly through the corners.

What did you get, GP4's?

FFTC - Great looking Monkey before but now its looking and I imagine, riding better still. Love the colour too.
Rumble, that Cannondale looks a beast, imagine it rides over or through anything.
There really is some great machines and a huge diversity of styles throughout macretro clan and that can't be anything but good.
Jamie

gmac123":398y683y said:
Fftc - looks very pretty

clubby":398y683y said:
Glued my first set of tubular tyres today, why did I ever think that would be a good idea?

Mon tha tubs! :LOL: Well done fella, don't let anyone put you off. They'll feel great on the road, did many a mile on tubs, raced several crit's every year on them, throwing that bike out the corners, on power as soon as the pedal would clear the ground, never had one roll. Even after a puncture many miles from home, felt fine riding an unglued one home, albeit gingerly through the corners.

What did you get, GP4's?

That's the ones, built up on NR hubs. Eyelets a wee bit corroded but brake surfaces and grey anodising in good condition, plus nice and true which is the main thing.

i don't usually get star struck but i had a good mess about with wee danny in princess st gardens before his show last night , what a good laugh top guy :cool:

Back