Road Framesets/Components/Access - CLOSED as of dec 14/2013

Re: Road Components & Accessories Clearout - Updated Mar20/

Quite the most baffling sale I have seen in a while!

You're not offering anything particularly sought after and yet your prices aren't particularly keen, regardless of the considerable shipping costs, even though you're "not in any way/shape/form a road rider and it does me little good to keep road parts around".

But strangest of all is your attitude to potential purchasers: you do know "you'll catch more flies with sugar, than salt"?

Re: Road Components & Accessories Clearout - Updated Mar20/

Just because i'm not a roadie, doesn't mean I'm desperate to sell either. If people don't want to pay my prices, they don't have to respond to my ads. Its really that simple. It doesn't need a critic, it doesn't need a lecture, it doesn't need advice. My terms and my prices are set in the first message, you either agree to them or you shop elsewhere.

Re: Road Components & Accessories Clearout - Updated May24/

I thought you weren't allowed to bump your own posts without a price drop?
Which is about as likely as a buyer on this thread.

yourebarred":dnu93mm4 said:

Incorrect, one bump per day by the OP (have a look at the "Classified Rules & Guidance" in the yellow box at the top of the page.) That includes rule 13. Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum #the value of retro parts is very subjective.

RobMac":2x8odspy said:
yourebarred":2x8odspy said:

Incorrect, one bump per day by the OP (have a look at the "Classified Rules & Guidance" in the yellow box at the top of the page.) That includes rule 13. Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum #the value of retro parts is very subjective.

And unlike a LOT of the folks on here who DO daily bump their ads, I usually only do so once a week, on fridays.

Latest posts

Back