Lava Dome parts

meandmydrums

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
I picked up two Kona Lava Domes in recent weeks. One is just the right size, the other too big. I've broken up both bikes and selling parts to help fund a modern build for the frame that fits me.

Photos for majority of parts are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/66888701@N08/
Happy to take photos and send them or put them up here of the bits not on flickr (stem, bars, wheels, tyres and the alivio shifter).
Sorry about some of the parts being a bit dirty - I cleaned up half of them then got bored - all parts will be cleaned up before sending to buyers.
Not sure about postage amounts so prices here don't include p&p but will round down as appropriate once sale is agreed.
Payment via paypal gift please.

Kona Lava Dome 1993 purple 20" - no dents, paintwork ok comes with the original bolt on cable guides SOLD £40
Project 2 forks black to fit frame vgc SOLD £25
Exage 500LX M500 chainset silver rings + caps - rings are worn SOLD £4
Deore LX M550 chainset black rings + caps SOLD £30
Kona Impact headset - not great condition but could be cannibalised with another headset £5 - if you buy the frame and forks you can have this for nothing! SOLD with frame and forks
one pair M454 cantis black £5
one pair M200 cantis grey £5
one pair M550 cantis silver with the U bracket and onger Allen bolts £5
one pair Deore DX M650 cantis silver £5
one pair Deore DX MT63 brake levers silver with black brackets £10
M500 rear and front mechs - rear is tatty and could do with some paint touching up sold together £15
MC38 STX RC rear mech - tatty £5
M650 Deore DX front mech - good condition £10
M650 Deore thumbshifters 7spd SOLD £18
Kona 165 bars £5
2 x Kona Velocity 1&1/8" quill stem with hanger for canti brakes £5
Kona Maximum 2.2 front tyre £5 this has got more miles to ride on it - tread is good, sidewalls not perished
Kona Reaction 2.0 rear tyre - this would be for restoration project for show only as unfortunately the sidewalls are looking like they are about to begin perishing, tread is worn too - if you want it collect or pay postage only
Pedals - unbranded, but suitable for factory Lava Dome build in the absence of originals £5
Hyperglide 7speed cassette £5
Araya RX7 silver rim on Exage HB32 hub (2 of these front with + 1 rear with freewheel for 7 spd cassette - all with Shimano QR skewers) seem like in good nick to me - don't know whether you can service these easily - might have a go myself if no-one wants them £15 each for the fronts and £20 for the rear
Ritchey Z Max 1.9 tyre - someone might want this? £5[/list]
Alivio 8 speed shifter - came with one of the bikes as the original shifter on it was broken £10

Hi, is the fork a 1" steerer? And how long is the steerer? Think I'm after 185mm or longer. Also can you post?

Feel free to pm as I might not see the response :)

Back