UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET - 23rd June UPDATE!

Feetabix - hope all is ok with your mother.

Chiswick - don't even go there! If you could see what I have been going with a Sharpie in my front lounge, you would report me...

Well I have just turned a few NOS parts into excellent condition fitted but never ridden, day of baptism coming up :twisted:

I bought some box fresh NOS M737 SPDs the other day but can't bring myself to install. Using NOS M735 flats, NOS cranks and mechs and its kiiiiilling me !!

Please bring all NOS packaging with you and we will burn the reminants prior to letting your NOS parts become NOS no more!

I got my NOS christening out of my system when I first built the bike last year. It took a bit of counciling but you do get through it!

Due to family comitments im stunned i cant get there. Have a great ride and look forward to some pics..

thanks andy

Just got in, great day out. Well done Matthew on your organising thanks very much, was great to meet everyone at last and droll over some very nice bikes, will defo meet up again soon! :cool:

Will add some pics later, cheers, Ash.

Hey all.. a very enjoyable day and great to meet some other Klein nuts'. Big thanks to Matt for organising and sorting out the venue.. very much appreciated Sir :D

I didn't take many pictures but here's a couple to start the aftermath thread :cool:

Cheers,

Craig

Great day, with some top people, big thanks to Treacle for organising it and making things run smoothly, sort of forgot to take many pictures as I was enjoying the riding so much, but hers my efforts -

Nice day, thanks to everyone that came, and bigger thanks to the weather for staying dry.

Will post some pics later as well.

Hope to see everyone at the retrobike ride in the surrey hills soon...

Back