SUGGESTION FOR SELLERS

I have just bought two xxxxl jerseys and they barely fit. My trespass base layer elastane thingy is a perfect fit xl. Does my head in.

I know you're talking specifically about RB but I've just spent a half hour browsing e-bay and am amazed at the number of bikes for sale with no frame size beyond small/medium/large. Some go into amazing degrees of detail on the sizes of everything down to the last flippin nut & bolt but NO FLIPPIN FRAME SIZE :twisted:
I know it's important for everyone but, really, when you're a pint sized dwarf with the inside leg measurement of an elderly gnat, it's really crucial to know the frame size. :roll:
Strop over. :oops:
:D

And.....calm...... omm

It's difficult to resist at first but nowadays I just edit out no-size-stated components and clothing from my Ebay searches. Makes for a much more compelling { and shorter! } search when you know that the list presented to you is specific to your size or shape.

Agency_Scum":3060plp2 said:
It's difficult to resist at first but nowadays I just edit out no-size-stated components and clothing from my Ebay searches. Makes for a much more compelling { and shorter! } search when you know that the list presented to you is specific to your size or shape.

That would be fine if it was a level paying field. I find huge variation in cycle Kit sizing

Back