UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET - 23rd June UPDATE!

I am gutted but i won't be able to make this :( :(

Please take loads of photo's and post them up and please organise another ride whenever possible.

Totally gutted!

No worries. Sorry you could not make it. I am sure photos will get added post ride next week.

There has already been talk of another meet (even before the 1st!) later this year!

Just seen the weather on BBC news, I reckon RP will be clear skies between 1029 and 1545, that's the way I saw it anyway! :cool:

Typical Brits, talking about the flaming weather, California next time eh!? :LOL:

Well I've just polished the crap out of mine so all I'm saying is that it better not be raining before I even get there :evil:

null_zpse52c787b.jpg

hi men.......my mum has taken ill and im off to hospital to sort things out.....will try and still make it but not certain how its going to pan out.......don't wait for me if im not there.......sorry to potentially let you down, was looking forward to it........daz

feetabix":1x5rfr5y said:
hi men.......my mum has taken ill and im off to hospital to sort things out.....will try and still make it but not certain how its going to pan out.......don't wait for me if im not there.......sorry to potentially let you down, was looking forward to it........daz

No apologies necessary .. best of luck fella.

chiswickcollectables":wexie4p2 said:
Well I've just polished the crap out of mine so all I'm saying is that it better not be raining before I even get there :evil:

Wish I was at the polishing stage.
My bike's still without cables and cassette install. :facepalm:
It's going to be a late one tonight lol.

feetabix":7ri9rbiy said:

All the best mate!

Thing is I've dropped a clanger... it's so clean I'm afraid to take it beyond the threshold :| .. also, wifey is sat there convinced I'm a total freak!

Back