rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 412
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When I was about 10 my dad had one of the "ticker" counters on his bike. Me being 10 and "cool" had one of the huge great cable driven speedo things on my grifter :LOL: Mine had a fork-mounted wheel that rubbed on the tyre though, not a hub mounted one like the one in the pic!

I had a speedo like this but mph. And then the cyclometer when I got my 'serious' racer :D

Again, here we go with the intrinsic extrinsic debate. I prefer cyclemeter on my iphone as its all about your own comparisons rather than sharing the size of my.........deficits

I know lots will disagree but this is an opinion.

None of my rides are public. ;)

Strava is just a convenient place to store my personal training data.

I am currently petitioning Strava for a new classification of SoM (Slug of the Mountain), I feel fairly certain I could get a few of these on my palmares.

if we are talking retro accessories, then what about one of these, I remember going through several as they did tend to shatter spectacularly if took a spill or bike fell over, (a mirrycle for the younger viewers).

9115578768_04743a8eea_z.jpg

also, what ever happened to these,

9113357531_f1a4c2c37a_z.jpg

they seemed to get replaced by little things that go "ping" that get drowned out by an insect flying past

Back