RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 4: Herefordshire Grimpeur 06/07/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 4: Herefordshire Grimpeur 06/0

count me in big man, just trying to decide what level of euro gayness to wear. a strong look is needed for this epic, so dont let me down with ron hill,s and endura gent,s

matthew71":2za8xqq5 said:
count me in big man, just trying to decide what level of euro gayness to wear. a strong look is needed for this epic, so dont let me down with ron hill,s and endura gent,s

House! And I don't mean the inspiration for your attire.

The History Man":2za8xqq5 said:
No pootle then? :LOL:

Unfortunately not as it's difficult to schedule in more than one route with this ride.

Feel the need to add we did a reece of this route the other week and it really is stunning in both scenery and challenging roads. Not to be missed!

Reference clothing wonder if John can sort out some kind of sky deal rapha retro kit? :LOL:

ededwards":19ibuvzv said:
The History Man":19ibuvzv said:

Unfortunately not as it's difficult to schedule in more than one route with this ride.

To add to the above, more than happy to do a gentler ride on another day if there is interest (perhaps repeat the 2012 Christmas Ride which both daj and TedC, among others, attended if you want details).

ededwards":3obblpgg said:
ededwards":3obblpgg said:
The History Man":3obblpgg said:

To add to the above, more than happy to do a gentler ride on another day if there is interest (perhaps repeat the 2012 Christmas Ride which both daj and TedC, among others, attended if you want details).

That would be nice as I like the motivation/sociability of a ride but am not up to the 'proper' ones yet (if ever)
Must get a road bike :LOL: :facepalm:

Updated original post with details of meeting place (Hampton Bishop Village Hall as per usual), suggesting 10 a.m. for 10.30 a.m. wheels roll and I'm sure everyone would appreciate a timely departure (yes, that is for you Chopper) but if an early or later start is desired then more than happy to go with group wishes.

The Lil Boss is already on the apres ride food planning - any particular dietary requirements?

ededwards":2x8a963d said:
Updated original post with details of meeting place (Hampton Bishop Village Hall as per usual), suggesting 10 a.m. for 10.30 a.m. wheels roll and I'm sure everyone would appreciate a timely departure (yes, that is for you Chopper) but if an early or later start is desired then more than happy to go with group wishes.

The Lil Boss is already on the apres ride food planning - any particular dietary requirements?

Any offerings apres ride will be gratefully received her ed.i thought there might be a few more takers for this with 27000 forum members. Seems the same old faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back