Is this a Team Marin?

Westfailure

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I know the 1991 Bear Valley came in this Kleinesque paint scheme but is anyone aware of a Team Marin in this scheme?

The Bear Valley had a more yellowish main frame so I don't think this is a rebadged Bear.

Anyone seen one like this before?

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 3165986762

Cheers

Mark

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I will hazard a guess at yes. It's same production as wookiee's team, just different colour. Although components can be swapped out...they seem original and, fork dropouts give it away, kinda chunky at the bottom. Al this before the tange ultralight produce with cable stops in odd places.

nice colours too.

We don't need to guess. We have the mighty Archive! :)
That one is in the 1991 catalogue as alternative colour choice for the Team Marin. It is called Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Blue Fade.
Standart colour in that catalogue was Matte Black with Neon Citron lugs.

juice":5bqwq5bf said:
We don't need to guess. We have the mighty Archive! :)
That one is in the 1991 catalogue as alternative colour choice for the Team Marin. It is called Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Neon Blue Fade.
Standart colour in that catalogue was Matte Black with Neon Citron lugs.

+1 for that there is a member from the US with one...

I checked the gallery catalogues but my poor old eyes didn't spot this one, only the BV.

Well, I emailed the seller but used Google Translator so for all I know I have just insulted his Sister and offered him a container of crack. Let's see.

Now all I need is to win the bid and then find an excuse for a 1000 mile round trip in the car.

Emailed the seller to see if he would ship to the UK. The listing says not but that can sometimes be a default setting in Ebay.

Had no reply in 24 hours so I guess local collection is the only option.

Look in the pick up assistance thread and it seems German RBers are all a long way from the seller.

Back