UK KLEIN RIDE / MEET - 23rd June UPDATE!

I had reflective foil at the ready for a sunny day and now have a full cling film wrap to protect from water.

We will be fine!

UPDATE!!

So, it may rain a little this Sunday. Not that this affects anything but rather than stand in the rain post ride, pretending to enjoy a pint I have booked a 'hall' in Richmond where we can eat cake, drink tea (or beer) and tyre kick each others bike. I will sort some refreshments etc

I am still proposing we meet at Sheen Gate as parking in Richmond is hard to find and expensive for a day. Sheen Gate will be free and is only 10 mins or so ride from the Hall I have booked which is on Richmond Hill (near Richmond Gate).

So to confirm:

1. Meeting at Sheen Gate for 10 - 10.30 to ride at 11.
2. Ride for a few hours (park, river path etc)
3. Pub for a pint (maybe)
4. Retire to hall for Klein geekery + refreshments for an hour or two.

Hope to see you all on Sunday!

Those that expressed interested/have committed thus far:

- Treacle
- Chiswick Collectables
- Jon Rock
- Sneaker
- Vinevo
- Bluedazzler
- Dazzawazza
- Davros + 1
- Baldyz1
- Vinnya77
- Pace200
- zetecmk2
- Feetabix
- Olan21 ??!?
- Eyerideit
- Scarfacexxx08
- Unclebuck
- Oakleyman
- Alex Creasey
- Any123
- Elite504
- Adrian Lawson
- Colinr

I checked the warranty on my bike and it made no reference to not riding in the rain, so I should be fine!

Weather forecast keeps changing, but we could be ok, or we may get a bit of rain then sun through out the day. See here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2639389

Have booked a venue from lunchtime onwards for us to shelter from the rain/sun any which way.

treacle":3da2ffu1 said:
I checked the warranty on my bike and it made no reference to not riding in the rain, so I should be fine!

Weather forecast keeps changing, but we could be ok, or we may get a bit of rain then sun through out the day.

Have booked a venue from lunchtime onwards for us to shelter from the rain/sun any which way.

Top work Matt.. sorry to be so neg about the weather.. my body is seriously lacking in Vit D through lack of sunshine.. just wish the big weather lord could give us a break.

Hopefully someone will bring along a brighter klein paint job (Sunburst for example) which should radiate some Vit D.

Back