Yorvik Adventure- two tribes 23/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try my best to remember to bring your waterproof trousers back mate :oops:

Is anyone bringing anything interesting to sell?

Cheers chris but no rush as not in the car.Anyone seen that top gear episode where they're riding motorbikes in vietnam? I can see it being like that and someone will bring me a deck chair to carry round all day... :LOL: before anyone even thinks about it ...im looking at a big pile of bricks i could bring them.

Oh, yeah! If anybody has a box 'o' stuff, bring it along for a jumble. anything goes.

Keep the waterproofs til end of ride chris, some shower dodging tomorrow, maybe :)

I've just got off-road knobbly tyres on, the slicks i had(virtually new) i gave away believing i'd not need them :roll: I'll say it first, marc, you slack-ass!

Bike for the journey is ready, had to clean some dust off it, been in storage for a year atleast, now with 400LX front mech, really rippin' now :) ;)

My 1990 Alpinestars frame and fork is available if anyone is interested? I just want to recoup my costs for the seatpost and headset so £20 to anyone tomorrow. Nice Zoom comp stem to fit too for another tenner.
I probably wont cram it in Bens car if noone shows any interest before the morning.

Be rude not too... chance for some cheap deals from my sh*tbox! Fanah... Fanah... :D

Was going to ride over - but will bring the car. Got that Eldridge to pick up!

What are you bringing with you Richard? Do I need to bring Katie's piggy bank with me?

Just been going through stuff... found loads i'd forgotten I had - including pristine LH M739 Shifter/combi unit. Keeping that... can't even think where it came from...

I've done a box of BB's, Canti's, mechs, P2's, stems, bars etc... All cheap as chips!

Also a nice pair of modernish wheels and a Tequila Sunrise Karakoram (sans wheels) but with worlds worst stuck post... bits will be worth a bit though... £25? would love some one to take it on and get it going again (Ben!) :D

See you all in the morning!

I'd have that Gt like a shot if I didnt already have a lovely example. Ben hates Gt's so I doubt you will get a taker there :LOL:

Dan might fancy it, he's the very happy owner of that Proflex you sold :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back