1995 Kona Kula

magas":366moufw said:
Plus one":366moufw said:
In full flight :) Apologies for the modern oakley's :(

The descents never hurt as bad as i thought they might..

you forgot to apologize for the helmet and the tatoo's, too :LOL: ;)

pretty impressive, the Kula and you, racing with such an "antique" bike, when most of the other competitors are on full susser :)

Cheers magas.. The bike was surprisingly capable ! But I think it's easy to assume with discs/longer travel the norm that v-brakes short travel not the best idea.. ! I would and do ride this over long distance and it's great :)

Plus one":1kubr081 said:
Thank you :)

I'm pretty sure it's m950 levers(think they remained the same through the years from 97-03 ? Minor tweaks and called. M951/2 but all looks the same..
Hopefully someone can back me up/correct me ?

Hope this helps..

Col :)

It does, cheers :D

BobCatMax":37o9z6wy said:
not sure how I missed this, really nice build Col

Cheers Max.. She turned out a beauty :D

Sadly on way to Norway now to feed my Explosif dream :cool:

bit late to the party butjust seen this due to your sale thread for the atoms...That was one lovely build.. you hit my own bling level just right.

you floggin the frame? or is it just evolving..not fishing its not a 20" ;)

dablk":2zxcanmf said:
bit late to the party butjust seen this due to your sale thread for the atoms...That was one lovely build.. you hit my own bling level just right.

you floggin the frame? or is it just evolving..not fishing its not a 20" ;)

Cheers dabik

Yes she was a beauty :) Now ripping trails in Norway I hope !!

Most of the parts are on my Explosif(the love of steel won out)

Frame was an 18"

:)

Plus one":1us26mn4 said:
(the love of steel won out)

As it should ;)

May have had to sacrifice the Kula but well worth it in my opinion, your Explosif is still one of the nicest '99's I've seen :cool:

...and I'm still looking for one :roll:

Canuck":174iuito said:
Plus one":174iuito said:
(the love of steel won out)

As it should ;)

May have had to sacrifice the Kula but well worth it in my opinion, your Explosif is still one of the nicest '99's I've seen :cool:

...and I'm still looking for one :roll:

Cheers Scott :)

Not wanting to get your hopes up but there is a very slim chance one may be up for sale in the near future ;)

Plus one":24r6srix said:
Cheers Scott :)

Not wanting to get your hopes up but there is a very slim chance one may be up for sale in the near future ;)

A glimmer of hope is still hope :D

However I've been so close to getting one soooo many time's in the past that until I have one in my hand's the search will continue :cool:
It truely is amazing the amount of "seller's" I've run into that have changed their mind at the last minute!! :evil:

Thank's for the tip though bud, if it come's down to it you know where to find me :mrgreen:

Back