Saracen Conquest - anyone near Bristol?

stanny

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I live in Bristol and can collect and store it for you however I'm only around during the week at the moment. Out of interest where abouts in the UK are you?

Rob H":20blpe5r said:
I live in Bristol and can collect and store it for you however I'm only around during the week at the moment. Out of interest where abouts in the UK are you?

That would be brilliant. I live in Brighton and work in London but can get down to Bristol in hopefully two or three weeks time. You can obviously use it as much as you want in that time, if it's cycleable...

Apparently the bike is in Bower Ashton - is that far from you?

Cheers

Good on ya :D . Did any 501's ever get labelled as conquests then?couldnt see what this was but assumed 531 & 1985?

I just wanted it for the groupo & superplate mech.

Thanks. No, only the 531's were Conquests. The lugged 501's preceded the Conquest and the non lugged 501's were labelled Kili Flyers. Cheers

Back